Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This wedding was my wonderful friend's Jessica Jacobs at the country club in Idaho Falls... I was so happy that I got to do her flowers because the entire time I was making her bouquet I was thinking about all of the wonderful memories we had of growing up together...I love this girl. We were back-door neighbors since we were five... six? And we would sit on the dividing fence between our houses and just talk... the most descriptive phrase of our friendship was "meet me at the fence". I am so happy she got to marry such a wonderful guy and I am so happy for them. Congrats!! Also, I am in various photography classes(Love the fact that pictures don't DIE!!!) and so I took a stab at the photos myself... although I seriously can't wait to see the professional photos that were done by Robin Spencer photography.














No comments:

Post a Comment